Friday, October 3, 2008

Comment here if you can locate missing persons

Hi Everyone!

I'm Kevin's wife.  I started working on finding your class members in late June because I thought it would help out.  

If you know email addresses for anyone listed on the side of blog, please comment here or email me.  Also - for many of these classmates, we're missing addresses and phone numbers so feel free to email me that info as well.  If it's a duplicate, that's fine, I'll fill in what we're missing and take them off the list.

Also - just so you know, I'm not voting in any decision making.  I wasn't a class member, I'm only trying to help out.

Thanks!
Renee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Felix Fox's brother, Michael, took over their parent's homestead. I'm sure if you send something to him @ 7925 East Eden Road, Eden, NY 14057 (# 716-992-2422)Michael should be able to forward it onto Felix. I do believe that he is still in town somewheres.

Florence Settle works at Orchard Brooke Living Center (# 662-6753) not sure what her married name is. My mom is a resident there and I have run into Florence quite a few times.

JamesScott said...

I e-mailed my information to the linked that was provided.

In case it doesn't arrive right. This is James Scott and my e-mail is james_scott_mcs@bellsouth.net . Me and my family are eager to attend the reunion. Planning it during the Corn Festival is a GREAT idea! I would love to show my family two of my favorite memories, the festival and my classmates. The only other thing that could top it, would be the Erie County Fair.

Anonymous said...

I have Scott DellaPenta's address because he is my cousin. Here it is: 4940 Lynwood Ave. Suite A; Blasdell, NY 14219.


Tracy Mathewson-Parks