Tuesday, September 30, 2008
How many events do we want to have?
We also need to decide the scope of the reunion. Since the weekend we chose is Corn Fest weekend, we may decide to just do one event and see each other "informally" at the Corn Fest. However, we also could plan more than one event that weekend. What are your preferences?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Since it's the Corn Fest weekend, there is the beer tent option on Friday night, no planning necessary. Then put all our energy into planning Saturday as the main reunion event.
I agree. I think the less we try to do, the better we can handle the planning of the one event.
I'm all for the beer tent option on Friday night and the official reunion on Saturday. In general, the more relaxed the whole weekend is, the better. The beach bash was a pretty laid-back event (no cover charge, fun location, discounted drinks), which seemed to work pretty well.
Post a Comment